does A+ = 4.3 ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does A+ = 4.3 for ADASSA?

Members don't see this ad.

actually i think it does :thumbup:
there were two different GPAs when i applied. one with pluses and minuses and one without

Members don't see this ad :)
yes it does....finally they're worth something!

wow...I haven't had the option of an A+ since about the 5th grade. I didn't even know colleges gave those.

I think they do = a 4.3

I received 1 A-, 2 B+s, 4 A+s in non-science courses... and I have a 3.99 in my non-science GPA. (Then again, that's with quality pts... whatever those are).

Unfortunatley no, no it does not :(

it does according to the AADSAS website. they actually report two GPAs for each calculation one weighted with +/- and one without +/-

They do count at 4.3 if you look at some other forms there are gunners with a cum gpa of better than 4.0

lol my school doesnt even give letter grades...then again im only in middle school. 5 more years before i have to worry about trying!

uhhh is this true?

4.3 for 90+ ?

i dont believe it.

yeah, i go to a Canadian school which give A+ for over 90%.

An A+ at my university is 95%.
So the GPA's AADSAS is calculating are not really equivalent for every student..

mmm, so does AADSAS take in consideration of the percentage then? Or do they just care about letter grade?

x

Last edited:
i called in last app cycle... a+'s get put to A since many schools do not have this "corrective" grading.

on the AADSAS applicaition A+ = A = 4.00

too bad you dont get the extra credit.

95% = A+.... Wow I want to go to your school.

A lot of my classes are 94-95+ = A 90-95 = A- 87-90 = B+

That's including when we have our chemistry dept giving out maybe 10 As in a class of 200+.

GPAs can be skewed depending on what school you go to I think. Do you think D Schools take that into consideration when looking at your GPA??

i called in last app cycle... a+'s get put to A since many schools do not have this "corrective" grading.

aww I was hoping it would. I guess they should update it on their website.

It's true for AADSAS. I had one B in calc and a B+ in an advanced o chem class, but I had 6 A+'s in other science classes so my AADSAS science GPA was boosted to a 3.97 and cum GPA to a 4.03.