So I am a bit conflicted... with it being August and everyone stressing the importance of applying ASAP I am not wanting to reschedule my DAT. HOWEVER, I feel like I am not scoring well enough on practice tests and I do feel unprepared. (On bootcamp, I score around 20-23 PAT/RC, 17-19 GC/OC/BIO and a whopping 16-17 QR ). I have yet to take the 2009 DAT, I was saving that and based off those scores, I would see if I need to reschedule. I will admit, a lot of the questions I miss on practice tests are stupid mistakes, and I haven't taken any of the tests in a test environment area (i.e. at my house with several distractions). I have already sent in my application and everything has been verified (sGPA 3.85 and non-sGPA 3.89). All of the schools I have applied to have notified me and are waiting on my DAT scores. I was wondering how beneficial/hurtful it would be to postpone 1 week. Everyone says that you shouldn't take it until you are prepared, but will an extra week of studying really make much of a difference? Or will it only hinder my chances of getting interviews by pushing my app to the end of pile? Any advice would be much appreciated!