Does adding schools push back mailing date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyrano

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just recently decided to add a few "reach" schools. My applications are set to be mailed out on the 17th. If I add two new schools will my other applications be delayed? Do you think they too will be mailed out on the 17th or maybe on just the next mailing date available? Basically I just want to know if there is anyway adding these two schools could push back the mailing date of my other applications. I know I could call AADSAS, but I work all day so I'm not sure if I'll have time to call for a few days so I thought I'd check for answers here first. Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

So I just recently decided to add a few "reach" schools. My applications are set to be mailed out on the 17th. If I add two new schools will my other applications be delayed? Do you think they too will be mailed out on the 17th or maybe on just the next mailing date available? Basically I just want to know if there is anyway adding these two schools could push back the mailing date of my other applications. I know I could call AADSAS, but I work all day so I'm not sure if I'll have time to call for a few days so I thought I'd check for answers here first. Thanks a lot!

Adding more schools should not push back your mailing date.

Also, you can always email AADSAS, usually they reply within few hours.

Thanks for the quick response! I'll email as you suggested just to be sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was also thinking about adding a couple more schools while my AADSAS app is in the process of being verified...so please pass along any relevant info :)

I was also thinking about adding a couple more schools while my AADSAS app is in the process of being verified...so please pass along any relevant info :)

Yeah, that's fine as well. The sooner you add the schools, the better. That way the apps to additional schools will get mailed out with your original set of schools.

Dear Cyrano,

Your application will be mailed out on Friday July 17th. We have already processed this mailing therefore the additional schools that you designated will be mailed to the dental school in our next mailing. Our next mailing will go out over the next week or two. When we mail your application to the additional dental school we will list the mailing date in your account.

Have a good day,

AADSAS Customer Service

Straight from AADSAS... So basically it does NOT slow down your already "to be mailed" applications.