Does AMCAS let you save your application somehow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strategy99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to make sure that my application is saved for the future so I don't have to rewrite all my work/activities, etc. Will AMCAS let me save it? If so, how?

Members don't see this ad.

I want to make sure that my application is saved for the future so I don't have to rewrite all my work/activities, etc. Will AMCAS let me save it? If so, how?

What do you mean "for the future"? If you aren't applying this year, you cannot save your application for next year or any other year. You will have to input everything again.

What do you mean "for the future"? If you aren't applying this year, you cannot save your application for next year or any other year. You will have to input everything again.

I am applying this year. I want to save it in case I need to re-use the EC descriptions for something else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying this year. I want to save it in case I need to re-use the EC descriptions for something else.

Something else outside of AMCAS?

Copy+paste whatever you want to save into a word document and save that...or save your AMCAS as a PDF...or screenshot whatever you want to save. Once the 2013 cycle is over, your application goes bye bye.

On the AMCAS Home Page there's a button that says 'Print My Application'. You can save your entire application as a pdf.