Does AMCAS save your application?

Started by Deanis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Deanis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Couldn´t seem to find this on the search.

Does AMCAS save your application from the previous year, so that if you don´t get into medical school, the following year you don´t have to start from scratch?
 
Yes they do. I am actually not a fan of that, because it caused me to make more errors than I would have starting from scratch. For example if you marked an activity as until present, but no longer are doing that activity, you have to catch that. I kind of thought the proofing was more work than doing it over would have been (especially since you can save a copy as a pdf).