Does anybody know how MCG notifies acceptance/rejection?

ngoel

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
All acceptance letters are supposedly sent via certified mail (meaning that someone needs to be there to sign), and some applicant receive phone calls as well. I don't think there's any communication via e-mail.

DownFracture

7+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I've heard it's via letter.. But I'm calling on dec. 1st if I don't hear anything!

Aug 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
I've heard it's via letter.. But I'm calling on dec. 1st if I don't hear anything!
There you go, be a splinter in someone's backside. By the way, that would be some fast postal service if you plan to get a letter on the same day they mail them out.

All correspondance is through snail mail for sure, and i presume a phone call if you get accepted.

Jul 31, 2010
Philadelphia
Status
Dental Student
It's probably via snail mail, but I'm planning on calling them dec. 1st.
Good luck to everyone!

DownFracture

7+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2009
Status
Dental Student
There you go, be a splinter in someone's backside. By the way, that would be some fast postal service if you plan to get a letter on the same day they mail them out.

All correspondance is through snail mail for sure, and i presume a phone call if you get accepted.
How would calling be a nuisance? I meant if I don't hear anything via email or phone on Dec. 1, I'm going to call as I don't want to have to wait to get a letter...