Does anyone 2nd+ yr Med student wants OB/GYN notes?

Started by PCSOM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PCSOM

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have compiled some notes for OB/GYN. Thus far we had half of ob/gyn covered. I am willing to share these with anyone, if interested. it may help. these are high yield stuff. My professor teaches at the residency level and he is very intelligent. these are not his power point slides. these are edited by me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PCSOM said:
I have compiled some notes for OB/GYN. Thus far we had half of ob/gyn covered. I am willing to share these with anyone, if interested. it may help. these are high yield stuff. My professor teaches at the residency level and he is very intelligent. these are not his power point slides. these are edited by me.


Hi PCSOM I would appreciate a copy of your notes!! Thanks in advance.
[email protected]
 
I will send you all in a little while.

I would appreciate a responce back, once you receive it, how you like it. Be truthfull. if it sucks, please let me know or give me suggestions.

thanks for your great responces