Does anyone else have this problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dream18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied last year and when I went to AADSAS this year to apply again, they gave me the option of using my saved application from last year and just add any updated information. I thought this was a good idea (putting in alllll my classes got tedious after awhile) so I did it (worst.decision.ever.). In order to put in my new classes since I had last applied, I had to put a new 'college attended' and fill it in (because since my last classes were already verified, I couldn't edit them). I called AADSAS and they said this was the correct way.

That was 5 weeks ago. I've sent my transcripts twice and they have yet to receive either of them. I've called numerous times and even emailed them and they just keep telling me to wait. Finally last week the girl told me that it says my application is 'complete' but it is actually not since my newest grades haven't been verified. She said she would email her supervisor and try to get the problem fixed. I called again yesterday and the girl said they should have received the transcripts by now, but to "just wait a few more days". My friend who goes to my school sent her transcripts a week after I sent my first set and her GPA is already verified and ready to send out. Even if my school did mess up the first time, I sent them twice, so at least once should have gone through correctly.

I'm afraid that because my application says 'complete' that they don't even look at my transcripts when they come in. No one is giving me answers and I'm getting worried, because we all know how much timing matters here! It's so frustrating!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

dealing with them is the most frustrating part of the application. Don't wait. Call and immediately ask for a supervisor. Don't even explain yourself. Just say that you have had a problem that has been persistent and you need to speak with someone hirer up because for the past ten times you called nothing has been resolved. Be polite but don't get off the phone until they forward you to someone who can actually do something more than tell you to wait. If you listen to them and do nothing, your application will stay the way it is... my letters of rec got messed up from their end not checking things and I think it got resolved SEVERAL MONTHS after I initially called for help. They people who answer the phone at first can do nothing for you.

Good luck dealing with them. I hope the process is less frustrating for you than it was for me.