Does anyone go to SDSU/UCSD?

Started by Hearatic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hearatic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone on here currently in the SDSU/UCSD AuD program? I'd love to talk to some students in the program...
 
I'm not, but I'm pretty sure I'll be going there! Have you tried emailing the program director and asking him to get you in touch with current students? I think I remember him offering to do that at some point when I talked to him.
 
Hey There!

I'll be starting the program this fall (september 2009). Leave your e-mail and I can give you a shout.

X
 
I'm not a Audiology student, but I can talk to you about the region. I am a third year undergrad at UCSD. :-D