Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or just any names, really.
I've seen this idea that some schools average MCAT scores floating around alot. Some say that schools have mentioned it in Q&A's, some say that schools won't officially state that as their policy but they average them behind closed doors.
It sort of stresses me out, because I'm a Canadian who bombed my first MCAT because I only cared about CARS for Canadian schools. I'm properly studying the MCAT holistically this year to apply to USMD's, and am concerned I may have shot myself in the foot, as there's not a lot of schools to apply to as a Canadian as it is..
Just want to know where I stand
I've seen this idea that some schools average MCAT scores floating around alot. Some say that schools have mentioned it in Q&A's, some say that schools won't officially state that as their policy but they average them behind closed doors.
It sort of stresses me out, because I'm a Canadian who bombed my first MCAT because I only cared about CARS for Canadian schools. I'm properly studying the MCAT holistically this year to apply to USMD's, and am concerned I may have shot myself in the foot, as there's not a lot of schools to apply to as a Canadian as it is..
Just want to know where I stand