Does anyone have an idea (CS)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted89854

Why they chose to exclude the most populated cities (NY, SF) from the places where Step 2 CS is offered? Having to drop several hundred dollars and cut my vacation time short to take this steaming pill of garbage is beginning to tick me off.

Members don't see this ad.

Why they chose to exclude the most populated cities (NY, SF) from the places where Step 2 CS is offered? Having to drop several hundred dollars and cut my vacation time short to take this steaming pill of garbage is beginning to tick me off.

SF is not populated. my guess is that new yorkers are pissed off already in general that it's no big deal to make them travel. but yeah, sorry you have to travel ($) to take your exam.

I could be wrong, but don't NYC and SF have the most expensive hotel rooms in the country? And it costs a small fortune to park your car for 24 hrs in either of those cities. The stupid test is expensive enough.

philly has 5 medical schools and is central to DC, baltimore, NYC, and even pittsburgh.... to me it makes more sense than NYC.

Members don't see this ad :)
I could be wrong, but don't NYC and SF have the most expensive hotel rooms in the country? And it costs a small fortune to park your car for 24 hrs in either of those cities. The stupid test is expensive enough.

yup! :thumbdown: those cities are expensive. hotels are at least $120 in safe neighborhoods with an additional $25 or so for daily parking! look on the internet for some deals. my wife and i spent some time in SF for $120/night with FREE parking. good luck if you have to take the exam.

contrary to what residents of san francisco, new york, los angeles, and boston think, there are other decently sized cities in the US :) and they tend to have lots of cheap, direct flights (like atlanta), and cheap hotels with free parking.

The cheap flight/hotel thing definitely makes sense. I stand corrected. And it's an excuse to visit Chicago.