does anyone know about VCU's interview process...??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prepharm77

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to VCU in Nov. and they haven't sent me any kind of notification/confirmation e-mails or letters. I have this feeling that I probably am not gonna get offered an interview invitation.. but does anyone know what is going on with VCU's interview or application process for non-early admission people?? I don't want to call the office to find out what is going on....

Members don't see this ad.

you can try emailing them about your current status -- they're pretty quick with email responses.

Try using the search option for "VCU" to see if those with interviews submitted in November - they probably had their app in earlier. but def email them anyways.

PS they have interviews until april so theres plenty of time left.

I interviewed with VCU on Nov 10. I never heard anything from them until I got the call for an interview. They don't require a supplementry appl. so they start reviewing your application when they get it.

So if you have not heard back from them, just wait, they will contact you if they want you to interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
PharmCAS sent out my application on Oct. 29th. I got a call from VCU on Nov. 2nd for the Nov. 10th interview. (I don't think i did well on the interview though) Good luck!!:)

thanks for the replies~ I guess I just have to wait and see. waiting is so difficult..:)

what kind of questions did they ask you guys? thanks :)