Does anyone know if IAUPR is still accepting applications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elizah46

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Puerto Rico optometry school after the whole hurricane. It definitely doesn't look too good there and I heard the universities suffered some damage. I know this will delay them, but I'm worried if they'll just not accept any applications this cycle due to damages. Does anyone know any info?

Members don't see this ad.

There was a lot of damage in Puerto Rico. Many are without electricity, shelter, water, food, and cell phone service. The school is not currently open like most of the island. I'd recommend giving it some time. I believe they are expecting to open their doors again as soon as possible. Everyone is trying hard there to regain their lives.

There was a lot of damage in Puerto Rico. Many are without electricity, shelter, water, food, and cell phone service. The school is not currently open like most of the island. I'd recommend giving it some time. I believe they are expecting to open their doors again as soon as possible. Everyone is trying hard there to regain their lives.
I know:( I've been keeping up with the news and a lot of people are saying they have nothing to return to so they're not coming back. Such a beautiful island:/ I really hope they do

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, IAUPR student here!
The school should reopen soon, so just keep tight and you'll hear back as soon as possible. :)

Reactions: 1 user