Does anyone know when Howard sends out request for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2bdntist2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My app went out 8/4. Just wondering what the time frame is.

Thanks guys
:)

Members don't see this ad.

2bdntist2 said:

Thanks guys

I applied last year, and my application went out in the middle of September. I received an email invite for an interview in October, but I got it only about a week before the day of the interview. It may not be that way for you this time, but I would just make sure that you are prepared to make the trip to D.C. at any time. I hope everything goes well for you!

2bdntist2 said:

Thanks guys

they won't look at your freaking app. till late september or early october. After I applied to howard, i realized I want a refund.

I applied really late to Howard last year (end of Jan) and didn't get called in for an interview until end of April! Also, I kept calling to check on the status of my application, and they kept saying the app fee hasnt been processed. It took them almost a month to process the fee! I went to Howard undergrad (and loved it), but I'm staying clear of Howard for dental school. They seem to be disorganized. Good luck!

GPA: Good
DAT: retake in 3 weeks :scared: :scared:
Applied: Michigan, MUSC, Penn
Still Applying to: NYU, Columbia, Maryland, USC (maybe?)