does anyone know who will do a physician loan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emelec4life

Wife of a Med
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boa is no longer doing this program
so I was wondering if anyone knows who still does
I am in chicago so there is no SUNTRUST.
if anyone can help this would be great
 
I'm looking at using Suntrust currently, but I know there are online mortgage brokers that continue to provide physician loans with 100% financing. Try physiciansloans.com or just googling physicians loan programs in general for more results.

Have you contacted Suntrust to see if they can work with you on a long-distance loan? From what I've seen, they seem to have the best deal going right now.

Best of luck 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Suntrust will originate loans in states without branches. Contact them. I'm talking with them and Compass right now and I'm in Massachusetts. Compass Bank also is doing 100% financing. Check the thread on physician loans http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=385616 for more info.

im in jersey and there is no suntrust...yet they can originate loans. Compass rates are WAAAYYY to high. suntrust rates are at market currently, so lock in now!