does anyone know why house md changed its name?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ComicBookHero20

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it's apparently just known as "house" now

hmm

Members don't see this ad.

ComicBookHero20 said:

hmm

Didn't you look more carefully at the TV Guide?? The new name is "House DO & MD."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dr Trek 1 said:
Didn't you look more carefully at the TV Guide?? The new name is "House DO & MD."

hahaha.. that would be something for all those insecure DO applicants. Many more branches will start poping up all over the place.. ohhhhh wwooooo now only if we can get on opera's list of top 2 physcians. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a DO endorsing hydroxycut on TV now.

Megalofyia said:

I've also seen a DO endorsing his book about the cure to diabetes. Sounds like an interesting read but I am to cheap. ;) :laugh:

Megalofyia said:

So much for diet and exercise now :rolleyes: ... But then again, why would give themselves the satisfaction of making yourself look good on your own when you can just pop a pill... :thumbdown:

Dr Trek 1 said:

Cool man, cause the other day I was watching the show and it had MD on it and I felt kind of inferior.

docbill said:
hahaha.. that would be something for all those insecure DO applicants. Many more branches will start poping up all over the place.. ohhhhh wwooooo now only if we can get on opera's list of top 2 physcians. :eek:

hey, I can't find it online with the do and md after house. Its still house md man....where did you find that online?

dude11 said:
hey, I can't find it online with the do and md after house. Its still house md man....where did you find that online?

ComicBookHero20 said:

hmm

maybe House is a fraud that never actually got licensed to practice medicine