does anyone need Dr. Collins?

Started by Jh2111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jh2111

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I'm selling my Dr. Collins material with the 2013 updates. I got 99% just using Dr. Collins - it was very helpful. PM if you want it! Price is negotiable!
 
Hi!
I'm selling my Dr. Collins material with the 2013 updates. I got 99% just using Dr. Collins - it was very helpful. PM if you want it! Price is negotiable!

Hi how much are you selling your Dr Collin's materials for? What are all the materials that you have? When did you take the PCAT? I plan on taking it in Nov/Dec. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad