Does anyone need help with organic chemistry I?

Started by Dhwn1231
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dhwn1231

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if posts like these are allowed? Let me know if it's against the rules and I will delete it.

I'm looking to tutor organic chemistry I (FOR FREE). I need volunteering hours before applying to grad school, but due to COVID-19, it's been difficult to gain enough hours. I have taken orgo I & II and did extremely well (I'm only going to tutor orgo I though). The only thing I would need from you is your name and contact info to write on my application in case they need to confirm my volunteering hours. I'm giving priority to those who are living in the US, and is currently enrolled in orgo I, or will be taking it in the upcoming semester. Feel free to message me or leave a comment below 🙂