Does anyone use RXPorfolio?

Started by cdames92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I love how most of the schools participating are the craptastic new schools.

Anyway, I can't see how that site can help too much. Hell, this site is better for networking. There are about 5 or 6 cities I could move to where people have told me they could get me a job tomorrow...
 
I think my boyfriend had to use something similar through school. I've not had any trouble just maintaining my own CV.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a recommendation at our college of pharmacy, but I doubt hardly anyone used if when it came time for interviews. Most students just made their own CV.
 
It's required at my school. In fact, I need to have it updated by Tuesday morning (part of our professional development class). Personally, I think it's a big waste of time, much like 80% of pharmacy school in the first place. I guess I can see the use in it, but I just think it's easier to keep a CV on your own.