Does bio section go into plants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TEXDENT

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything about plants in the kaplain or Barron's books, do I need to study plant bio for the DAT?

Has anybody ever had any plant questions, if so what type?

Members don't see this ad.

besides psynth and calvin cycle,

was wondering more along the lines of if it goes into plant structure and growth, transport in plants, plant nutrition, reproduction and development.

Anybody know or had questions on the above topics?

TEXDENT said:
besides psynth and calvin cycle,

was wondering more along the lines of if it goes into plant structure and growth, transport in plants, plant nutrition, reproduction and development.

Anybody know or had questions on the above topics?

nope. didn't get a single one on that. got stuff on embryology that's for sure, quite a bit!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
L8DYV said:
definitely know photosynthesis!! I had one on there about it!!

i second that! they like photosynth - both the light and the dark reaction.

TEXDENT said:
Haven't seen anything about plants in the kaplain or Barron's books, do I need to study plant bio for the DAT?

Has anybody ever had any plant questions, if so what type?

i got one about the arrangment of the different structures in the stems of different kinds of plants. Dude, my bio section was off the wall, g-chem and orgo were as expected.

xxxTheDonxxx said:
i got one about the arrangment of the different structures in the stems of different kinds of plants. Dude, my bio section was off the wall, g-chem and orgo were as expected.

plant neurology was pretty insane