Does Destroyer have enough Gen Chem calculation practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member 8586

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Destroyer have enough Gen Chem calculation practice? The way the problems are worded takes me a bit to figure out what exactly they're asking, so I just want to make sure I have enough exposure to way the problems may be asked/worded, etc... Does Destroyer cover it for the most part?

Members don't see this ad.

Destroyer GC is more than adequate prep, if you can do well in destroyer GC, you will do well on the real DAT. Same goes with all sections of DAT Destroyer...it is a fantastic product.

Destroyer GC is more than adequate prep, if you can do well in destroyer GC, you will do well on the real DAT. Same goes with all sections of DAT Destroyer...it is a fantastic product.

yeah im started to get through the destroyer well but i think im starting to remember the problems a bit too.....is the wording of the calculation questions on the DAT similar to Destroyer though? i just wanna make sure i get enough exposure so im not shocked by the way some quesitons are worded