Does Double Major benefits?

Started by rochi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rochi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just wondering whether getting a double major in 2 very diverse fields. Let's say Chemistry and Business. Does it benefits in your pharmacy school application?
 
I am just wondering whether getting a double major in 2 very diverse fields. Let's say Chemistry and Business. Does it benefits in your pharmacy school application?

Your major doesn't matter as long as you complete all of the pre-requisites and you study something that you enjoy. If you like Chemistry and Business, then I would recommend it. But if you feel later on that a double major is too much, then it would be better to stick to just one.
 
You shouldn't do a double major for the sake of pharmacy school admissions, but rather for interest on your own part.