Does Glasgow have 4 year program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pirateslayme

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody,

I am just starting the application process for next year and just wanted to say hi. I will probably need a lot of support from this site the next few months.
I did have a question though. I am trying to figure out what schools to apply to and am looking at Glasgow. Glasgow seems like an amazing school but does anyone know if they have a 4 year program available to US students or just the 5 year?? They don't seem to have much info on their site. I would really like to not attend a 5 year if I can avoid it :/

Thanks for your help!