Does "II" mean interview or secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Member2488

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for being a newb, but I'm a bit confused as to what "II" means. To me it looks like "two" as in secondary, but I think some people are using it to mean Interview?

Can anyone clarify?😀
 
S is secondary, C is complete, II is interview invite, IA is interview attended, W is withdrawn, WL is waitlisted, and A is accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also used to think II was for secondary because a few people mistakenly used it in that context on the forums. I remember getting annoyed that people were saying "an II," as in "I got an 2." "Terrible grammar," I thought. Then I figured it out and it all made sense!

True story, thanks for listening.