Does Interfolio work with AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midwestboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has used interfolio to manage recommendations for entrance to dental school...my friends have used it successfully for AMCAS but I was wondering if it works for Dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

Bump...

I would like to know also.

Yeah, it works. You won't be able to use the matching form that AADSAS gives you, but you don't need it. When you send the letters, your name should be enough for them to match everything together.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup it works i used it...

so exactly how does it work?

so exactly how does it work?

you have all your letters of rec sent to interfolio, and once they're all there just have them send them all in one big batch to aadsas..you give them aadsas's mailing address and voila

i def recommend using interfolio. you get more control over your LORs in case a letter gets lost from AADSAS to a school, or even if you don't get accepted this year you can still have access to those LORs the following year. soooo much more organized than AADSAS.

You could also pay Interfolio to send the LORs to each school. As long as the schools can verify the LORs, you're OK.

you have all your letters of rec sent to interfolio, and once they're all there just have them send them all in one big batch to aadsas..you give them aadsas's mailing address and voila

you mean letters of rec with AASDAS form?