Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this something that would be viewed negatively as in not having a prolonged commitment to DO since it's kind of a last minute thing?
I always planned on applying DO but never got around to finding one to shadow. I've also been busy with my SMP/volunteer gig that took up most of my time. I'm going to be free beginning in May when classes end and I have something lined up around then.
Thanks.
Edit: I already have MD/PA shadowing but this would be my first DO and the doctor who I'm getting a letter from.
I always planned on applying DO but never got around to finding one to shadow. I've also been busy with my SMP/volunteer gig that took up most of my time. I'm going to be free beginning in May when classes end and I have something lined up around then.
Thanks.
Edit: I already have MD/PA shadowing but this would be my first DO and the doctor who I'm getting a letter from.