Does It Matter When We Send In Secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Double Bonded

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether this has been addressed before but I was wondering how much the timing of secondary applications matter.

Schools don't even receive AADSAS applications for a little less than a month from now so I'm not really sure what they're going to do with secondaries (except for deposit all the checks) when they don't even have our initial applications yet.

Does it matter when we submit our secondary applications?

(I'd appreciate responses from people who have applied before)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure whether this has been addressed before but I was wondering how much the timing of secondary applications matter.

Schools don't even receive AADSAS applications for a little less than a month from now so I'm not really sure what they're going to do with secondaries (except for deposit all the checks) when they don't even have our initial applications yet.

Does it matter when we submit our secondary applications?

(I'd appreciate responses from people who have applied before)

Many schools dont ask you for secondaries until after they received your app. But other schools require your AADSAS app AND your secondary app before moving you on to the next round.

When you play the game of applying to dental school, you win or you die. there is no middle ground. (No? quote doesnt fit in this circumstance?)

I have the same issure. Well, I just submitted mine to Western University. Win or die, let's see.