Does it matter where you go to med school?

Started by stherling
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stherling

stherling
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry for being rather clueless....

I'm currently applying for entrance to med schools in 2006. Just wondering, how much difference does it make where you go to med school with respect to getting into neurology later on?
 
stherling said:
Sorry for being rather clueless....

I'm currently applying for entrance to med schools in 2006. Just wondering, how much difference does it make where you go to med school with respect to getting into neurology later on?


I don't think it matters as much as other fields. Don't worry about neurology. I would first worry about getting into medical school.

Once you get in, you might discover you like something else....