-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
Does it mean no more hope?
Started by smallkitty00
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Similar threads
- Question
, probably the same for Loma Linda. I'd imagine anyone who's going to be rejected due to qualifications already has been. The rest of us are on a list somewhere and as long as they don't run out of need to interview we'll stay on that list. Once their acceptance, alternate lists are full, then we might start hearing about more rejection letters. Until then keep your hopes up. (I didn't hear from Western until late December, and I still haven't heard from USC or LLU)