Does NYCOM have multiple waitlists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Autumn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called NYCOM a couple of days ago and was informed that I'm on the waitlist and that my letter is in the mail...judging from the amount of people who replied to NYCOM waitlist threads on sdn this year it looks like I'm the only one on the waitlist!! I just wanted to know if they have an accept-hold, priority and regular waitlist like they did last year. I asked the secretary and she said that there is just one this year...but I just wanted to know for sure!

Members don't see this ad.

Autumn said:
I called NYCOM a couple of days ago and was informed that I'm on the waitlist and that my letter is in the mail...judging from the amount of people who replied to NYCOM waitlist threads on sdn this year it looks like I'm the only one on the waitlist!! I just wanted to know if they have an accept-hold, priority and regular waitlist like they did last year. I asked the secretary and she said that there is just one this year...but I just wanted to know for sure!

Wow, must be nice to be the only one on the waitlist. Although, it would be nicer to have an acceptance but nice nevertheless. Wouldn't that mean your chances are pretty good of getting in? Good luck!