• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

Rocky21

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2004
Manhattan, NY
Status (Visible)
Does NYU really drop its students??? They matriculate ~260 students and then 125 foreign graduates join in the 2nd year. And at the end, ~230 actually graduate. What is going on??????

speter33

S.D.N.'s Captain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2003
NYC
Status (Visible)
Guys go search the archives, this subject has been discussed to death. In short No NYU doesn't drop the students the students drop themselves.

About the Ads

3rdMolarRoller

User Account Deleted
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2003
Status (Visible)
Ok, let me set this straight. I have to fess up...NYUCD drops roughly 300 students a year, but when they are dropped they have their DDS bec they graduated!!!

Bickle

future NYC taxi driver
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2003
red sox nation
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by Rocky21
Does NYU really drop its students??? They matriculate ~260 students and then 125 foreign graduates join in the 2nd year. And at the end, ~230 actually graduate. What is going on??????

Go check the East River for any floating bodies.

Seriously, I was also wondering about this, but then someone explained it to me. I cant remember what the explanation was, try searching for it, it should be on this board somewhere.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.