Does OSU send out any rejections?

Started by Nate_Doge
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nate_Doge

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 12/18 and got waitlisted on 1/11. I called their admissions office to ask about the process and was told that applicants are added on a weekly basis. Has anyone received a rejection from OSU? I wonder if this means that all undesired applicants get offered a waitlist spot.
 
I have similiar OAT stats and a good gpa , etc....along with being accepted to many schools. I applied back in mid summer and have never heard anything from THE osu. This is a peculiar way of handling professional school admissions from my experience and I can't imagine dealing with this now. IF I was you, I would not think twice about.
 
Hi! I didn't hear back for a long time either. I applied to all the schools sometime in November, didn't get an interview from OSU but I had already decided on where I was going so it didn't matter. I got a rejection email on Jan 25th, somewhere around that time. Hope that helps!