does pharmacist still study when working?

Started by hhhhhh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hhhhhh

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
after getting a license and a full time job, do pharmacist still have to study?
I'm thinking because me, a programmer, still have to keep on learning the technology, also sometimes there's a computer error that I have to think through at night after work, so when I go home after work, sometimes my mind is still attached at work.

when a pharmacist goes home after work, can he detach himself from work?
 
U need to move/post this in the Pharmacy Thread's. they will probably be able to assist you better. 😀