Does PTCAS...

Started by AlexFLA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AlexFLA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PTCAS does not verify that you have matched your core pre reqs, BUT does PTCAS make sure you have matched/labeled your other courses like math and English?
 
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they do. I remember reading in the instructions about how you have to input every since class correctly. Since they have to verify your GPA, they have to look at all your classes. I think that if you omit/mess up the input of your classes, it'd just delay you application. It takes like an hour. I went to 3 schools and though tedious, wasn't that hard.
 
I remember last cycle after I had entered all my classes, PTCAS changed some of the labels that I had placed on some classes. I suggest to enter the classes as you see them and as the verification process takes place they will adjust as needed.