Does scheduling late interview matter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RLU1223

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I received an interview for LECOM and am deciding whether to book the interview sooner or later. Later interview means the airfare would be cheaper. For example, late september versus late october interview. Could save $100.

Does booking it later really affect my chances of admission?

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

Of course it matters it's a rolling admission

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes admissions are rolling but I dont think the time frame you mentioned in particular would make any significant difference.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the feedback.

So I decided to cancel my interview in order to schedule another interview a bit later, by emailing them according to their website rescheduling policy. Anyone have an idea of how long LECOM would take to complete this process so I can schedule another interview soon?

Thank you!

I did the same thing. I scheduled my interview for CUSOM 2 weeks out, looked at airfare, and then called them back and rescheduled for two weeks later. It literally saved me $500.

With LECOM, I did the same thing. Had a interview scheduled for September 3rd, but since it isn't a top choice on my list, I am going to go to 3 interviews before them and see if I want to spend the money to fly across the country

Does LECOM tell you if you are invited for an interview? Or do you just find out through the LECOM portal?
Hi, they email you and then you sign up at the portal.