Does this count as research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nontrad_FL_LGBT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a math research project (posterboard) for a class last semester. I'm now working with the professor outside of class to improve it and submit it to my CC's undergraduate research symposium.

Should I count *all* the hours put into this (including in class last semester) or just the part outside of class? Does it count at all? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I did a math research project (posterboard) for a class last semester. I'm now working with the professor outside of class to improve it and submit it to my CC's undergraduate research symposium.

Should I count *all* the hours put into this (including in class last semester) or just the part outside of class? Does it count at all? Thanks.
Did you test a hypothesis?

Learn something about the scientific method?

If so, then yes!

Reactions: 1 user

I would count the hours outside of class only
Undergrad research symposium--sounds like it would qualify as research!
Good luck

Reactions: 1 user