Does this count?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nostalgiaultra

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a question on PharmCAS that asks "Were you ever the recipient of any action (e.g., disqualification, suspension, probation, dismissal, etc.) by any college or university for unacceptable academic performance?" I was placed on financial aid suspension at a certain college for a low GPA in one semester, so I was wondering if I would check yes or no in this part? The suspension was placed on me by financial aid and not the school am I correct?
 
Financial aid is a part of your school. In that example, suspension is one of the things. Just say yes and elaborate in the box provided. Better that than they find out later and think you hid something.