Does this happen to anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I get the feeling while taking bio sections that I am doing terrible. I feel very unsure about a lot of my answers and I keep thinking to myself, man i really f-ing this up. Then i get my scores back and I always end up with around an 11. I think a key on the real test is to understand that even if i am feeling like a lot of my answers are wrong, they probably arnt. I think it is hard to get over this feeling though. I guess that is the nature of a reasoning test because you can never be sure your reasoning is 100% correct as you could with a fact based test. Anyone else get this when taking practice tests?

Members don't see this ad.

allennh said:
I get the feeling while taking bio sections that I am doing terrible. I feel very unsure about a lot of my answers and I keep thinking to myself, man i really f-ing this up. Then i get my scores back and I always end up with around an 11. I think a key on the real test is to understand that even if i am feeling like a lot of my answers are wrong, they probably arnt. I think it is hard to get over this feeling though. I guess that is the nature of a reasoning test because you can never be sure your reasoning is 100% correct as you could with a fact based test. Anyone else get this when taking practice tests?

I have noticed that how you FEEL and how you DO on an exam can be totally uncorellated.... That is part of the psych out.