1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by IckeyShuffle, Aug 8, 2006.

1. IckeyShuffle

IckeyShuffle MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I get the feeling while taking bio sections that I am doing terrible. I feel very unsure about a lot of my answers and I keep thinking to myself, man i really f-ing this up. Then i get my scores back and I always end up with around an 11. I think a key on the real test is to understand that even if i am feeling like a lot of my answers are wrong, they probably arnt. I think it is hard to get over this feeling though. I guess that is the nature of a reasoning test because you can never be sure your reasoning is 100% correct as you could with a fact based test. Anyone else get this when taking practice tests?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Kikaku21

Kikaku21 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student

I have noticed that how you FEEL and how you DO on an exam can be totally uncorellated.... That is part of the psych out.