Does this schedule for the DAT work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ph159

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Im planning on taking the DAT this August. I just started studying yesterday. I am using this schedule http://datbootcamp.com/Ari'sStudySchedule.pdf

Is this schedule sufficient? Do you guys have any other tips?
Im really stressing out, and I'd appreciate your input. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Go over to the DAT Discussion forum and look around. :)

I didn't use Ari's study schedule or resources--we both took the DAT around the same time, so they obviously weren't available. However, I've seen others use his stuff with great success. I am confident that with hard work on your part, his suggestions will help you be successful.

That being said, I would *never* advocate using someone else's study schedule as the absolute gospel. You need to tweak it to what works best for you. That schedule worked for Ari, and he did incredibly well on the DAT. However, you might need to spend more or less time with certain subjects than he did. You will have to figure all of that out once you get started. It is a good idea to use someone else's schedule as a basis, but it is a bad idea to never deviate from it.

Reactions: 1 user
Go over to the DAT Discussion forum and look around. :)

I didn't use Ari's study schedule or resources--we both took the DAT around the same time, so they obviously weren't available. However, I've seen others use his stuff with great success. I am confident that with hard work on your part, his suggestions will help you be successful.

That being said, I would *never* advocate using someone else's study schedule as the absolute gospel. You need to tweak it to what works best for you. That schedule worked for Ari, and he did incredibly well on the DAT. However, you might need to spend more or less time with certain subjects than he did. You will have to figure all of that out once you get started. It is a good idea to use someone else's schedule as a basis, but it is a bad idea to never deviate from it.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ari's schedule is great if DAT study is your only obligation. I found that it is incompatible with my time constraints, but I'm certainly not knocking it.

For me, I took it during my 3rd year of undergrad (last year), so I had a lot of the material in my mind - just rusty. I studied about 5 weeks just drilling problems after classes ended in mid-June and took the test mid-July with fairly decent scores (22AA, 23TS, 24 PAT). My weakest point was RC at 19 since I only focused on sciences (being rusty sucks) but I used the DAT Destroyer, DAT Bootcamp, Chad's Videos, TopScore, and Crack the DAT PAT. I don't know how much info this gives, but maybe it'll give you an idea.

For me, I took it during my 3rd year of undergrad (last year), so I had a lot of the material in my mind - just rusty. I studied about 5 weeks just drilling problems after classes ended in mid-June and took the test mid-July with fairly decent scores (22AA, 23TS, 24 PAT). My weakest point was RC at 19 since I only focused on sciences (being rusty sucks) but I used the DAT Destroyer, DAT Bootcamp, Chad's Videos, TopScore, and Crack the DAT PAT. I don't know how much info this gives, but maybe it'll give you an idea.

It definitely helps! BTW congrats on your scores!

Ari's schedule is great if DAT study is your only obligation. I found that it is incompatible with my time constraints, but I'm certainly not knocking it.

I definately have the time, So I am planning incorporating the schedule and Doing some PAT everyday! Thanks for the input.

Can someone link me to Ari's study schedule? That wouldn't happen to be dentalworks would it?