• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

predentchick

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2003
Viva Las Vegas
Visit site
Status
Do any current UNLV students know if we are required to bring our own teeth or will they be provided for practicing? Some schools require it but some don't. What about us?? Thanks...

thomasratkin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Utah
Visit site
Status
i havent heard anything to that effect, you might as well get a few i figure, as ivoreen teeth dont feel the same to a high speed. either way it goes, look for me during orientation week, i have hundreds of teeth already, and i kinda owe ya for some tips on getting a house in LV, i followed your advice on that and bought in NLV, its 10 miles from school, but its already come up in value a bunch.

so i got your back if you can't find a bunch on your own.

Tom

Col Sanders

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
Visit site
Status
To quickly answer your question, no. However, we are nearing the end of the tooth supply that we had and we have been asked to help find some by talking to the dentists and oral surgeons that we know. So, it may be required in the future.

About the Ads