1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Does UNLV require us to collect teeth?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by predentchick, Apr 14, 2004.

1. predentchick

predentchick Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Do any current UNLV students know if we are required to bring our own teeth or will they be provided for practicing? Some schools require it but some don't. What about us?? Thanks...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. thomasratkin

thomasratkin Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

i havent heard anything to that effect, you might as well get a few i figure, as ivoreen teeth dont feel the same to a high speed. either way it goes, look for me during orientation week, i have hundreds of teeth already, and i kinda owe ya for some tips on getting a house in LV, i followed your advice on that and bought in NLV, its 10 miles from school, but its already come up in value a bunch.

so i got your back if you can't find a bunch on your own.

Tom

4. Col Sanders

Col Sanders Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

To quickly answer your question, no. However, we are nearing the end of the tooth supply that we had and we have been asked to help find some by talking to the dentists and oral surgeons that we know. So, it may be required in the future.