Does your medical school have a spring break?

Started by 787593
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spring break?

  • Yes!

  • No

  • Yes, but I'm lame and I'll use it to study


Results are only viewable after voting.
7

787593

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If so, what are your plans? 🙂 If not, I'm so sorry for you 🙁

I'm going on a road trip to visit family!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as a second year, (il take some time off) but most of my spring break will be studying... so i put option C... unfortunately..
 
No spring break.....or any real break asides from weekends and a few sporadic national holidays which are usually right before exams so that those “days off” can never really be enjoyed because you need to study. It is really quite cruel.
 
They’re just murdering us with material the week before and we all have projects due the week after. Spring break is only for the faculty. On the plus side, I’m too poor to enjoy free time if it existed anyway...
 
Yep, next week! Gonna do a little bit of step studying, but mostly just going to spend time with my family! Med school has definitely taught me what's important in life, and as important as step 1 is, family is much more important.
 
Yep, next week! Gonna do a little bit of step studying, but mostly just going to spend time with my family! Med school has definitely taught me what's important in life, and as important as step 1 is, family is much more important.
Pfft! Enjoy primary care in North Dakota!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In dental school, but my brother in medical school has spring breaks. I'm gonna visit him and the oldest bar in the USA on our break.

We have spring break in the first 2 years. After that we work on patients and have to produce about $150,000 of dental work each. No spring break when we treat patients.
 
Last edited: