Does your PMR program review ACGME survey results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PainApp2021

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question is the title. We haven't received our results for the past two years and I wasn't sure if this was normal due to COVID or not. Thanks!
 
Question is the title. We haven't received our results for the past two years and I wasn't sure if this was normal due to COVID or not. Thanks!

I graduated pre-covid so not sure whether covid had an impact - but probably did? However we would have our program review the survey and make little graphs and what not of what the residents said in aggregate data.
 
My program reviews survey results each year. I think that with the pandemic it is almost more important than before to review that information.