Does your school offer clinical rotations in London or Dublin?

Started by kisis13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kisis13

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in doing a few of my elective rotations in the UK, preferably in London. Unfortunately, my school doesn't have any affiliations in London, but are happy to approve an elective for me if I can set it up on my own.
I am wondering if anyone knows of any hospitals/schools in London that are happy to take foreign students for clinical rotations. I would also consider hospitals in the area immediately surrounding London.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Thank You!

I should also mention that if any were available in Dublin, I would also be interested to know more about them. Thanks!
 
Check the AUC web site I know they have England and Ireland clinical rotation sites I am just not sure where off the top of my head.