Doing drugs at DAT break time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, just wondering if we can do drugs during break-time to keep our mood up. I know we can eat, but what about doing drugs?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you talking about adderall? I don't think it would be a good idea to use any sort of drug during your breaktime, except maybe caffeine, and even that depends on the person. So yeah keep it natural my friend, keep it natural.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think heroin is should be okay for break time.
but check with the test center first:laugh:

Are you talking about adderall? I don't think it would be a good idea to use any sort of drug during your breaktime, except maybe caffeine, and even that depends on the person. So yeah keep it natural my friend, keep it natural.

LMAO, the guy is most probably joking. Yeah, you can probably cack yourself up during the break, but then they have to change the name of the center from prometric to CRACKHOUSE center!

Guys, just wondering if we can do drugs during break-time to keep our mood up. I know we can eat, but what about doing drugs?

I think you'll be high enough after using the dry erase markers for 4 hours :laugh:

Yes, they can get noxious. Make sure you recap it after every use to prevent the smell and to keep it from drying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.