Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an opportunity to do some teaching work overseas upon graduating pharmacy school. I plan to work pharmacy one year out of school during the application process and work two years with the teaching work.
I want to do this because it's a great opportunity and I can also do an MBA on-line because the teaching hours are low.
My question is, how dangerous is it to do this to my career? Will I get looked down upon by employers, be resigned to retail upon my return?
Should I say I just got some schooling and that is why I did not work pharmacy, or should I say that I was teaching abroad, getting the MBA on-line and was not able to work because of it? I can not work even part-time in pharmacy, as I will be out of the U.S.
Is it even worth it getting an MBA in pharmacy? Thank you.
I want to do this because it's a great opportunity and I can also do an MBA on-line because the teaching hours are low.
My question is, how dangerous is it to do this to my career? Will I get looked down upon by employers, be resigned to retail upon my return?
Should I say I just got some schooling and that is why I did not work pharmacy, or should I say that I was teaching abroad, getting the MBA on-line and was not able to work because of it? I can not work even part-time in pharmacy, as I will be out of the U.S.
Is it even worth it getting an MBA in pharmacy? Thank you.