Doing Qbank TWICE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlexRusso

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has figured out a way to do qbank twice without repeating some questions 3 times while only seeing others once?

A lot of my firends didn't understand what I meant by that so here's a little breakdown:

Assume qbank only had 6 questions..we'll call em ABCDEF
Assume you did them in blocks of 2

So now you've gone through all the questions once and want to start over..you pick the "All Items" option and roll...
1st block you get questions AB .. great this is the second time you're seeing them
2nd block you get questions CD.. so far still good
3rd block you get questions AF .. whoaaa!!!

now you've done question A three times while you only saw question E once (the first time you went through all the questions)

Now imagine this with 2100 questions and 50 question blocks and you see that you don't exactly wind up doing all the questions twice.

Kaplan refuses to reset your test history, although they do say they are working on having that option available in the future.

Any ideas on how to remedy this????

Members don't see this ad.

Had the same prob. saw some ? 20 or more times. I would try choosing all questions then unclick those areas you keep getting excessive repeats. You may be able to manipulate Qbanks unrandomness that way. Good luck,

none, in fact every time i select all options for everything, i get the same three matching columns in a row... worth like 15 questions total very annoying