dominican college..anyone applied there???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i got in but not going der.
mail them they will reply you back for an interview...thats wat they did to me...i e mailed thm for status of application and they invited me for an interview...
their prog. is weekend based and tht too every alternate weekend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
college has weekend prog.
classes are every alternate weekend
80% studies you have to do it yourself
 
college has weekend prog.
classes are every alternate weekend
80% studies you have to do it yourself

wow. so its not even every weekend, its every OTHER weekend?

Anyone know Dominican's Tuition? I couldn't find it on their website.
 
Last edited:
They did not tell me that it is every other week during the interview, did they tell you that during the interview? I think it's every weekend.
 
They did not tell me that it is every other week during the interview, did they tell you that during the interview? I think it's every weekend.

hey future pt, i thought it was every weekend also. I guess pt dream is telling us its EVERY OTHER weekend.?
 
yes its every other weekend
even you can check it on apta website
no idea abt tuition costs
PTDREAM