Dominican College of Blauvelt 2020 Application Cycle

Started by JimmyJin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JimmyJin

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just want to start a Dominican College of Blauvelt topic. I got an interview invitation on Nov. 8th. Anybody attending at the same date or do any of you guys already done the interview? Or any current students who have some insight about the school. Please drop any thoughts, info, or hints.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I interviewed for Dominican last cycle! Mine started with a group interview, a tour, and ended with a sample lecture + quiz afterwards to hand in. Good luck! My interview is on Dec. 10th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed for Dominican last cycle! Mine started with a group interview, a tour, and ended with a sample lecture + quiz afterwards to hand in. Good luck! My interview is on Dec. 10th.

Thank you so much for the information.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Currently in the DPT program at Dominican! They have a part of the interview for Q & A so come with questions. There will also be current students in the program at the interview you can ask question to. Reminder this is a weekend program (school every other Fri, Sat, & Sun).
Good luck with your interview!
 
Currently in the DPT program at Dominican! They have a part of the interview for Q & A so come with questions. There will also be current students in the program at the interview you can ask question to. Reminder this is a weekend program (school every other Fri, Sat, & Sun).
Good luck with your interview!

Do you mind share your stats?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Just want to start a Dominican College of Blauvelt topic. I got an interview invitation on Nov. 8th. Anybody attending at the same date or do any of you guys already done the interview? Or any current students who have some insight about the school. Please drop any thoughts, info, or hints.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey, how was the interview?
 
I ended up not going lol. I thought about it and they only have classes on the weekends and every other weekend at that. I don't think I was going to succeed in that setting. I hope you get in.
 
Just got an email from Dominican College about decisions yesterday. Who's been accepted/waitlisted and are you planning on confirming your seat or giving it up?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad