Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
Just wanted to urge you to make a donation to SDN. I just did it myself, and I, personally, think that those who are in the unique position to donate a certain amount of money should definitely do it. Don't think that it is just for a larger PM box, or a larger avatar, or even that symbol next to your name. Think about it as in how you would ever get that much of information about the Medical School Applications, or even tons of other information regarding medicine as a whole concept, as a science. I think that SDN is the only comprehensive site that gives you that information all in one, and those who can afford to give something back should really consider that.
You might think, "WTF, Overload has only posted three times, and he hasn't been on SDN for a year!" Well, I haven't been here for a year as a member, but I did some lurking. I'm a freshman in college, and I'll definitely use this resource, and I thank those people who make this forum interactive, and make it also free! That's the greatest thing about this site! The founders could ask you to pay 20$, but they choose not to, and they rely on donations from members! These founders think ahead, and they think about those people who do not have the appropriate resources. So these founders make it a nonprofit chartiable organization!
I can only say one thing, "Thumbs up guys! 👍"
Just wanted to urge you to make a donation to SDN. I just did it myself, and I, personally, think that those who are in the unique position to donate a certain amount of money should definitely do it. Don't think that it is just for a larger PM box, or a larger avatar, or even that symbol next to your name. Think about it as in how you would ever get that much of information about the Medical School Applications, or even tons of other information regarding medicine as a whole concept, as a science. I think that SDN is the only comprehensive site that gives you that information all in one, and those who can afford to give something back should really consider that.
You might think, "WTF, Overload has only posted three times, and he hasn't been on SDN for a year!" Well, I haven't been here for a year as a member, but I did some lurking. I'm a freshman in college, and I'll definitely use this resource, and I thank those people who make this forum interactive, and make it also free! That's the greatest thing about this site! The founders could ask you to pay 20$, but they choose not to, and they rely on donations from members! These founders think ahead, and they think about those people who do not have the appropriate resources. So these founders make it a nonprofit chartiable organization!

I can only say one thing, "Thumbs up guys! 👍"
Last edited: