done 7/28

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentite99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad it's finally over:

PA:20
QR:16
RC:22
BIO:20
GC:18
OC:22
AA:20

Thanks to everyone on the site for their help.

I feel that the test was actually very straight forward. That being said I know got some answers wrong that I shouldn't have (mostly in GC in terms of setting up calculations).

I felt the PA was fair, but the QR was filled with long word problems that simply take up too much time. I have a total GPA 3.68 and sci GPA 3.5.

hopefully I'm good to go, but i am worried about my QR score. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

yet another victim of QR, great scores though. I got a 16 QR as well and Im 2 for 2 on invites for interviews so far, hopefully that keeps rolling. Good Luck, I think you'll be fine as long as you have a rounded EC background.

overall breakdown of each sections has gotten less and less each day!

Congrats! I bet it feels so good to be over with this test!

Emmie ... I think this scores sound more realistic that what a lot of people have posted! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
overall breakdown of each sections has gotten less and less each day!

I mean the test as a whole was fair in my opinion, i never really lost track of time until QR, and as far as trig goes I had about 2 easy ones.
I will say that a few days before the test I took Kaplan test #3 online and I bombed it and, freaked out! It was difficult to regain my confidence, and I just kept telling myself it was a fluke. If something similar does happen to someone else, just know that it isn't representative of your actual test (hopefully).

great scores :). Aww i would love to have the feeling of DAT being over and being over with good scores....not like..."shucks i gotta study for this damned thing again:mad:". I think your scores are good and you shouldnt have to worry about much.

Could you please post a mini breakdown of some sort and maybe your practice test scores if you did any:)

great scores :). Aww i would love to have the feeling of DAT being over and being over with good scores....not like..."shucks i gotta study for this damned thing again:mad:". I think your scores are good and you shouldnt have to worry about much.

Could you please post a mini breakdown of some sort and maybe your practice test scores if you did any:)
Thanks. Sure,

Bio: some anatomy, mostly cellular. I actually thought I might of done better on this part because nothing was surprising. No plants (but i wouldn't skip it).
Chem: all the calculations were set up. I think that kinda messed me up, bcs. i was used to just solving it.

Orgo: mostly 1 step rnxs and one 2 step rxns. I didn't get any NMR, which I reviewed like crazy bcs I thought it was a definite.

Pat: I did 5 test CDP and I actually thought the test was right on par. i was getting 19-21.

RC: none of the infamous passages, but there are some tough tone q's. I used the kaplan method of skimming and writing down key words.

Qr: I was just trying not to destroy my AA here. pretty disappointed. I skipped all the word problems (about half) and then went back to them.

I don't recall all my test score exactly but I'd say the scores on topscore are pretty similar although the bio q's aren't and I never used their PAT or RC. (the actually test bio was more stright forward). The kaplan tests were random, and as I mentioned earlier I bombed my last one , around 14/15 OC/GC. I would constanly review all my kaplan wrong answers in a notebook and review it before bed.

I studied for about a month solid.

Yea I was going for the 29-30 range, but fell short.

I wouldnt even try for the "range". I woudl just want a 30AA. But a 29AA would be ok too i guess. Lol;):D

what a day would it be, if i walk out with a score sheet in my hand which has a 29AA. I would frame that paper and put it around my neck forever!! :laugh::p

I know this may be a difficult question to answer, but do you guys think my QR16 is going to hold me back (from temple, BU, Tufts, Nova, Pitt).
Thanks